POSITION 1 : CYBER SECURITY INSTRUCTOR
We are looking for an experienced cyber security instructor to deliver Cisco designed training courses to classes based in Qatar. This is a unique opportunity to engage with a wide range of people over an extended period of time and improve the cyber capabilities of numerous organizations within the region.
The candidate must have a proven track record of delivering technical and engaging training courses in a classroom style environment including presentations, practical exercises and workshops.
- The role will focus on teaching cyber security and encompasses most core security concepts, which the candidate must be highly familiar with.
- There are 5 specialisms in the program and Cisco are looking for a trainer for each, further details of this is in the next section.
- Ideal candidates will have a wealth of real world experience to be able to enrich the training material with their own relevant experiences and stories to further engage with the students.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal and public speaking skills (‘soft skills’) and the able to bring out the best in people, this include the ability think on their feet and adapting dynamically to a class environment.
- A high level of proficiency in written and verbal English is a must and Arabic is a plus.
Additionally, understanding of varied learning and personality styles and a proven track record of achieving class satisfaction and conflict resolution should be present.
Certifications: Must hold at least one security relevant industry certification Education and Experience: Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-5 years related experience in Information Security industry
Email your resumes email@example.com
POSITION 2 : ELV SALES ENGINEER
- Looking for ELV Sales engineer experienced in ELV Systems.
- Package : 3000 QR+ Benefits
- Minimum Experience required 2-3 years .
send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org